It is becoming increasingly clear that inflammation plays a major role in almost all diseases. You may have heard about the dangers of “silent” inflammation. It’s been discussed by Dr. Oz and has made headlines in publications such as Newsweek and Time.
What is inflammation? It’s your body’s first defense against infection, and it’s a natural part of the body’s healing process but when it goes wrong, it can upset the delicate balance among your body’s major systems (endocrine, central-nervous, digestive, and cardiovascular/respiratory) and can lead to serious health problems.
It’s the difference between a campfire that’s meant to provide warmth on a chilly night and an forest fire that’s out of control, ravaging everything its path.
Low-grade inflammation is rapidly becoming recognized as the root cause of cognitive decline, as well as other serious health problems.
7 ways inflammation can damage your body:
- Memory loss and cognitive decline
- Increased cardiovascular risk
- Joint pain and loss of mobility
- Allergies and breathing discomfort
- Accelerated skin aging and wrinkles
- Compromised digestive function
- Weight gain and loss of muscle tone
How do you manage inflammation?
The answer is of course to try and turn off the excess inflammation by adding nutrients and anti-inflammatory fats that allow your healing processes to start working again.
Curcumin is a natural anti-inflammatory and is effective because it’s an inhibitor of the body’s inflammation-causing chemical, called Nf-kappa beta.
Curcumin has been shown in numerous studies to reduce joint pain and muscle soreness, protect the brain, support cardiovascular health, bolster immunity and more.
For more on the benefits of curcumin read this blog post
If you want to get yourself some Turmeric – try this product made by Pukka
- Wholistic Turmeric is a concentration of the finest parts of whole turmeric root gathered from fertile organic soils.
- This broad-spectrum formula contains the highest organic grade, sustainably cultivated herbs, carefully selected to bring you the full potential of nature’s goodness.
Have your sugar cravings or healthy living gotten off track?
It’s what you do going forward that counts! I wanted to support you getting your sugar cravings, metabolism, health and weight in order – especially if you want to lose a few inches, in a healthy way.
Whether you want to lose some weight, start a cleaner life or:-
- balance your blood sugar
- discover renewed energy
- tame your sugar cravings
- decrease your risk of chronic diseases like diabetes, heart disease and cancer
- manage mood swings
- look and feel more vibrant throughout the entire day
Please join me on a 2 week on-line retreat where you’ll learn how to reduce inflammation, detox from sugar, fuel your body with good nutrition and allow your body to release excess weight. For more go HERE