Chamomile – Why it’s way more than a calming tea
What is Chamomile used for?
The combination of essential oils and the bitter taste together make for a powerful ability to:-
– reduce any inflammation and promote healing, especially in your gut.
– a mild relaxant for the smooth muscles of your gut, uterus, bladder and respiratory tract
– excels at treating “nervous stomach”, which generally implies digestive upset alongside anxiety and nervous tension.
What makes Chamomile so effective?
Chamomile’s has a high essential oil content, that has a specific relaxing, calming effect on your nervous system.
These aromatic oils are also responsible for Chamomile’s actions as a digestive – relieving stagnation in the form of gas, gu
t cramping and mild constipation.
Herbalists – call it the ‘Mother of the gut’ as its bitter flavour gives it the distinct effect, it has one’s digestive system, increases the secretion of digestive juices and enzymes, also providing calming properties.
Why should you keep Chamomile in your herbal first aid cabinet?
A simple cup of chamomile tea is a wonderful healing tool use it to:
- reduce gut inflammation, pain and cramping. It will promote healing of your gut lining and improving overall digestion.
- And of course, reducing any anxiety that may be aggravating or triggering the gut issues in the first place.
I recommend you always have a box of chamomile tea as it’s an essential tool in your home’s ‘Natural First Aid Kit’ and you can use it for when you (or anyone in your family) has:-
- Stress or anxiety
- Nerves or a nervous stomach
- Stomach ache
- Upset tummy
How will a herbalist use chamomile?
I will more than likely include Chamomile when I create a herbal formula for a client when they’re experiencing anxiety or stress along with any digestive disorders (ie a leaky gut, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) or dysbiosis).
A Herbalist will tailor your herbal formula depending on your specifc needs, with the correct dosage and combination of herbs.
To find out more about how you can have optimum wellness as you enter your 40’s and feel radiant have vitality, and energy to do all that you want to have radiant skin, calm any digestive issues, cope better with stress, anxiety and have much higher long-lasting energy levels
You can make use of my Complimentary 15 minute phone call to get your questions answered
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.